Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Argentina in my 7-Continents AB

I've scheduled this post I finished earlier in the week.  I'm not here, but will be back soon.

I spent a lot of time piecing this two page map together I found in the 1912 world geography book I talked about a few weeks ago.  I thought it might be fun to see where we were visiting, especially since I have such a poor sense of geography.

I used pages from two geography books, an encyclopedia, images from a travel book, and some gifted embellishments (thanks Chris) to create this page that sits on the back of the map.

Although there isn't much to read here, 

I thought you might enjoy

a few close-ups of

some of the more interesting, albeit quite dated, facts about Argentina. 

Thanks as always for joining me on this fun voyage through Argentina and my 7 Continents AB.  And thanks for visiting, because, even though I'm not here, I left the lights on.   The coffee beans have been ground and the coffee pot is ready to go!  Bleubeard will greet you and Squiggles will hide.


6 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful pages, made with love and care to piece the maps together. I love the idea of making a book about the continents, too. Have a good time, whatever you are doing today. Hugs, Valerie

Krisha said...

Very nice indeed! I even read the data, even though it may be outdated, some of it will never change.

Hope your having a good time and return safely.....I did enjoy a quick cuppa with Bluebeard, what a gentleman he is, even wanted to pour my coffee for me.....;)

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your pages and was about to make the same observation as Krisha - a lot of the information will never change! Ha! Ha! I didn't take you up on the coffee invite - I couldn't have resisted trying to find Squiggles and I have a busy day ahead! Hope you are out having fun! Chrisx

johanna said...

i´m going with the ladies´ comments before... and i can´t resist to tell you bluebeard also *purred* a Cup of coffee to me;))

froebelsternchen said...

A fabulous page Elizabeth!
Hope you have a great day!
oxo
Susi

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It was fun to read some facts about Argentina and though old, they are a real find and now nicely preserved in your AB.

Hope you are having a great day. Bleubeard AND Squiggles will tell you about our tea when you return!